A quality body wash smells great, hydrates your skin, and leaves you feeling extremely clean. But finding the right one for you can be a challenge. What do you do? Choose the one whose packaging you find most attractive, or do you go for the body wash that smells the best? We’re here to help. Ahead are our best body washes for men for every skin type. Whether you’re coming back home from a workout or looking to clean up after a long workday, we have a grooming product for you.
- 11 Best Body Washes For Men
- 1. Dove Men+Care Foaming Body Wash
- 2. PLANT Apothecary Wake Up Botanical Aromatherapy Body Wash
- 3. Method Mens Juniper + Sage Body Wash
- 4. Huron Men’s Invigorating Daily Body Wash for Men
- 5. Aveeno Skin Relief Fragrance-Free Body Wash
- 6. Le Labo Santal 33′ Shower Gel
- 7. Bamford BGD Sport All-Over Body Wash
- 8. Aesop Coriander Seed Body Cleanser
- 9. Urban Hydration Hemp Body Wash
- 10. Seed to Skin The Purity Restorative Hand and Body Cleanser
- 11. Bevel Body Wash
11 Best Body Washes For Men
1. Dove Men+Care Foaming Body Wash
Welcome to the future in which body wash comes out of the bottle already foamed. This hydrating lather eliminates the need for a loofa and delivers mess-free suds, without making you work for it. Best of all, it leaves you feeling clean and washes off quickly and easily.
2. PLANT Apothecary Wake Up Botanical Aromatherapy Body Wash
This natural and vegan body wash uses the power of aromatherapy to help jolt you awake during your morning shower, thanks to lemongrass and rosemary essential oils. For a natural product, it lathers more than expected and delivers a clean that’s fresh but not drying.
3. Method Mens Juniper + Sage Body Wash
For the price, it’s hard to beat this body wash. It’s contains naturally-derived ingredients that deliver the type of clean you want from an every day wash. Plus, the outdoorsy scent makes you feel like you just came back from a hike even if all you did was wake up and stumble to the shower.
4. Huron Men’s Invigorating Daily Body Wash for Men
If you look for a tingly, fresh feel in body washes for men, this cleansing gel contains menthol and eucalyptus to deliver it. The lather is rich and conditioning, but still effective at stripping away excess oil. It’s perfect for after a long run or a day out in the sun.
5. Aveeno Skin Relief Fragrance-Free Body Wash
If your skin is prone to dryness or you have a chronic skin condition like eczema, switching to a soothing fragrance-free body wash can make a huge difference in your daily comfort. This formula contains oat, which is shown to help soothe skin irritation even in the shower.
6. Le Labo Santal 33′ Shower Gel
If Le Labo’s Santal 33 doesn’t at least ring a bell, fragrance is probably not your forte. The scent (icon might be a better word, really) has garnered cult status with its genderless appeal and spicy notes, quickly becoming the signature smell of the in-the-know.
7. Bamford BGD Sport All-Over Body Wash
If you’re the type of guy who likes to sweat it all out at the gym, a utilitarian wash is just the ticket. Bamford, English connoisseurs in luxury, botanical body care have formulated a lightweight hair and body wash in a sleek, sharp bottle.
8. Aesop Coriander Seed Body Cleanser
Aesop has been a staple in the moodily-tiled warehouse conversion’s of Brooklyn aficionados everywhere for a few years now, a kind of well-to-do statement by the millennial bourgeois. You want to roll your eyes and then you smell, feel, and see the product. Warm, woody, and wrapped in a graphic glass casing, the Coriander Seed Body Cleanser feels completely indulgent but absolutely essential at the same time.
9. Urban Hydration Hemp Body Wash
Hemp is an ingredient that’s packed with lipids plus Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, so it’s a perfect fit in this body wash that’s known for its extreme moisturizing benefits. Hemp seed oil pairs with other heavy hydration hitters like coconut oil and vitamins A and E to cleanse, soothe, and restore moisture.
10. Seed to Skin The Purity Restorative Hand and Body Cleanser
Nestled in a Tuscan estate that is Instagram gold, Seed To Skin is blended onsite with natural, mineral-rich ingredients native to the area. Loaded with thermal water, olive leaf, probiotics, and sheep’s milk (which adds a nice touch of lactic acid), the cleanser feels like more of a sacred ritual than quick lather.
11. Bevel Body Wash